Friday, September 18, 2015

Got To Believe In Magic

How are you guys? I went to the Manila International Book Fair #MIBF at the SM Moa earlier today primarily to listen to the speaker about Mind Control. I was disappointed cause I was expecting more. The speaker said that there are three important questions: What is the most important time to you? Who is the most important person to you? What is the most important work?

He says now is the most important time, the most important person is the one infront of you and the most important work is your current one. Seriously? This is quite perplexing. Because there is a time for everything so the current time may not be the most important time. I am absolutely sure that the most important person to me is not there. The most important work for me is yet to come.

We are talking about potential okay? That is why General Managers hire coaches, staff and players based on scouting gameplay, statistics and track record.

So nothing left for me but to roam around.


I saw this booth which offers the book of L. Ron Hubbard about Dianetics, its a guide for healthy living. Their Stress Test similar to a Lie Detector Test interested me so I let the two Filipinos and a Russian explain to me what is their problem. The Russian Sergei Karimazov asked me what is the color of the white book he pointed at. I said white. He pointed to another white book. It is white. What does the cow drink? I said Milk. It is a trick question. Hahaha. 

He says it has something to do with the reactive mind and the analytical mind. I quote:
Dianetics. There is a hidden part of the mind that stores and uses your past, painful experiences against you, controlling you in ways that you are not even aware of - its called a reactive mind. This is the single source of unreasonable anger, jealousy, fear and unhappiness.
Dianetics eliminates the reactive mind - it is the only thing that does. Millions have experienced the life-changing results that are only possible with Dianetics. For the first time ever, you will discover the freedom and joy of being your true self - achieving the ability to create fulfilling relationships, lasting happiness and living life to it's absolute fullest.
So we went on with the Stress Test and Sergei asked me about certain points in my life, and the pointer of the device maxed from left to right several times. Unhappy times. When he asked me about my current situation, it also maxed up but I am not unhappy. I would agree that I am stressed. I cannot afford the books which I said before hand. Although even if I had money it will take a while for me to decide whether the book is worth it because there are only rare times that I bought brand-new books. Nonetheless he gave me two booklets titled The Way to Happiness. There's a good guy. The two booklets are for me and the woman I want to marry.

David Pomeranz is a famous proponent of Dianetics thus the song above. His poster is prominently placed at the booth. I would recommend reading the book and following the guides cause it makes you a better person. 

My opinion though is that the reactive mind is like the Random Access Memory (RAM) of a computer while the analytic mind is the storage capacity. When too many windows or memories open on your computer, it is more difficult to use programs cause it stall sometimes. So you close the programs you do not need or get a computer with high RAM capacity. 

Actually I am a noob in computer hardware but I remember two things to look at when choosing a computer is the RAM and storage capacity.

So we can say that speakers and politicians have high RAM capacity and consequently has high storage capacity. Meanwhile introverts have to upgrade their RAM, thus you will be aware how high is your storage capacity because you develop.






It means flying is an aspect of being a wizard. What you have to do is to enroll at Hogwarts and other magic universities to unlock your potentials and learn magic spells okay?


No comments:

Post a Comment