Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Parent Trap


"Two sisters are setting the perfect trap to bring their parents back together".

They said it. The father is from the USA and the mother is from the United Kingdom. As I have gathered from international forums, young Americans are enchanted by the UK so they go there for their semestral vacations. I guess it is the same for young Brits.

Okay, I watch a lot of Disney movies. If I have a wife and kids, I would happily watch it with them. You know how parents today would say that they just accompanying the kids to Disney? That is a load of BS. They watch Disney films with their kids because these grown-ups also loves Disney.

So when you travel to places you've never before, it is to enrich yourself with the new culture.




No comments:

Post a Comment