Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Racial Diversity Survey

Hello. I am here to answer the survey I found on the net. Actually someone already made a survey about this from 113 respondents here. She says only one black person replied so whose fault is it? Haha just kidding. I think you want the races to be evenly represented, you must search them black people.

Racial Identity
South East Asian. Asia is so diverse from country to country so the next best thing is to group them in smaller groups. South Asia, East Asia, Middle East, West Asia, Central Asia. You have an idea what people are in these groups? South East Asians have Malay heritage, South Asia are Indians and similar people, East Asians are chinky-eyed people, Middle Easterners are Muslims, West Asians are Arabs and Central Asians are former Soviet republics. Clear?

How often do you read about main characters with similar race as you?
I see One Piece things around but I have not read the manga or watched the anime.

How often do you read about supporting characters with similar race as you?
I read of filipino attendants in old detective books while Jack Reacher written by Lee Child, spent some of his childhood years on the Air base in Clark and has several filipino bully kids.

If any character of the story is of similar racial identity as you, does this affect the way you see yourself?
It affects me positively if its a positive story. Because its worth emulating.

Anything else I can add:
I am just illustrating the diversity of the people in terms of geography, skin color, physical attributes, religion and history. This is not a cause for divisiveness. Just like there is individuality in the husband and the wife and yet they are united in their relationship. Squad goals.






Hey guys, I am not having favoritism okay? The diversity in our skin color and physical traits is caused by migration. I believe we are all black people.

I was thinking about the idea of a common ancestor. The earliest civilizations in history originated from Mesopotamia, Egypt and India. They are black people. With the migration, the skin color evolved according to location, weather conditions, customs and traditions to the White, Yellow and Brown races.

So when there is interracial marriage, the recessive genes appear. We are all black people.


No comments:

Post a Comment