Friday, October 9, 2015

Asia Pop Comic Con 2015

Hey guys. Pictures below are taken from the Asia Pop Comic Conference (APCC) 2015. Its fun to see the figures you see on comics and consequently to television and other forms of media. I was able to meet internet celebrities, they are no slouches by the way. There are also actors, cosplayers and various celebrities. I watched the illustrators sketching because it is amusing and I think I bothered some of them. And lastly I took selfies. That is why you have to be physically fit so that you look good inside and out.

As you can see, I like to go Toy Museums and cosplay events. Actually I went to several cosplay events at SM Megamall and at the SMX. The APCC is alright, my only problem is that there are no restaurants nearby or even food stalls. FAIL! A man's got to eat you know. 







I met the cool Strawburry17 and the ninja Octopimp. Check them out guys. Octopimp should get into cosplay though cause its a cosplay event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment