Friday, October 30, 2015

Bookstore Hunting Mystery

Hullo Watson! Guess what this bookstore I went to? It is recognizable if you know the place because there are distinct features to this building. I put in one random image just for fun. Tag me your answers okay? If you guess it correctly I will tell you what brings me to this bookstore occasionally and you have to take a picture of a bookstore you want to be hunted. Its like bookstore tagging okay? The bookshelves, the staircase, tiling works and the lighting accessories are the clues.




So the question is why do cartoon characters like Garfield only have four fingers? In the film Avatar of JC, the female cats also have four fingers while male cats have five fingers. Four fingers means they do not have a middle finger cause cartoons are wholesome.


It is the Morayta Bookstore (previously Merriam) along Morayta Street just across the Far Eastern University. It is near my place and the place is comfortable for shopping office supplies and services like printing documents and picture-taking. The books are actually from the Booksale brand but they are pulling out the books as of today. My guess is they getting more in-house books.

No comments:

Post a Comment