Thursday, October 22, 2015

Dizzy






Hi guys. The internet is full of talented people so if you have a camcorder I think that you should record yourself. It does not matter what you look like okay or how lame is your talent. What is important is you express yourself. I know this is old news for gutsy people but for people like me who were living under the rock, I think its time to broadcast yourselves. You turn to art to unveil your emotions.

So you might ask why you have to broadcast yourself. Why not?

Because if you are a writer why not start speaking? Its probably you get more material to your writing when you start speaking. I know, i know. Imma start speaking fool. You get new material because if speaking is new to you then it is something new to write about. And if you are a speaker then why not start writing. Makes sense doesn't it?

I guess art and literature are time capsules.

[Bae Watch]

Serendipity is finding something good without looking for it. Serendipity makes you dizzy.


Yup okay I have watched the movie, what is wrong with you people? Raise your hands if you are pissed off with the woman writing her phone number on the book. Raise your feet if you read Love in the Time of Cholera. I did not read the book. I thought Cholera has cure already even in third world countries so it does not appeal me. But I was mighty pissed off with the woman. What an effing drama queen coward chicken!

Actually I do not know the meaning of serendipity till just now. As english is my second language, there are words and terms that I am used to but I do not know its meaning. Its because I am not English. In college, the english grammar subject also makes me dizzy.

What can make you dizzier is bad breath and foul body odor especially from the armpits.

So writers should keep their lines simple. Probably you can impress people with big words but that is shallow thinking. Your goal is to amaze people so strive harder in making imaginative stories and how they can be amazing okay?

Serendipity is an okay title okay? Because it is intriguing. What I am saying is I wanna read a book without big words that interrupts me that I should browse the dictionary every so often. HASSLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment