Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Z Nation


Zombie people! This looks promising. You see there is a guy who survived being bitten by zombies! The concept totally defies the nature of how we have known zombies. I tell you more about it when I have watched the first episode. Damn its season 2 already. I was not informed earlier.

Gotta give this some zombie love guys!


Isn't this guy from the Roadtrip movie? Hahahaha. The comic relief is welcome in an otherwise serious zombie action. I mean the psychology of people in the show is what I expect to happen in a zombie apocalypse. And more.

I am zombie guy, what can I say. I have finished Resident Evil 4 a number of times. Its my favorite storyline and gameplay controls in a video game. Yup the gory details is nothing. If you ask me what I am scared of, its the ghosts. I will not watch a ghost story alone. Its probably because zombies are tangible so you do not have to be afraid of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment