Monday, October 12, 2015

Government Service

You know guys I've worked with government people for about two months, what they say about it is they have a lot of free time. Tell me about it. I will not mention what branch or when but these guys are lazy mofos. In 8am to 5pm work routine, goes to work at 10am, leaves for lunch 11am. Then comes back 2pm and goes home 3pm.

To each his own because employees have techniques to be lazy like dozing off in the restroom, and texting, even the police are texting while at work sitting pretty on the motorcycle. Turn it off okay, the better arrangement is to have two cellphones, one for work and your personal one. Okay?

I know I expect a lot out of the police, its because they suppose to be maintaining peace and order and not be a lousy example. I do not like incompetent and corrupted police. Their supervisors and team leaders should evaluate whether they are street-ready or not. Have them trained more. Because in the absence of police and the presence of incompetent ones, the local thugs see that and they rule. We do not want soft police.

You know Korea has their men have compulsory work in the military for one or two years. This is a law worth emulating cause PH needs more policemen. So its a win-win situation cause the young people understands the work of the police and hopefully learn discipline.

Because when and where there is peace and order, tourists will feel safe.

What about the women? And the Muslims. Have the women have one year or two years compulsory work in social work. And if the women want to work in the military instead and she is qualified then by all means. Okay if the men would rather choose social work, then go for it. 

The Muslims in the PH is binded by the Philippine constitution not by religion so it is compulsory. Muslims can become police what?

I know its an ambitious idea. Because its like preventing people to follow their dreams. I think this means Koreans loves their country more than any people in the world love theirs.

So the start of being patriotic is making movies about the heroes and understanding their struggle to fight for independence. The bottomline is the people got to walk the talk cause actions speak louder than words.

Like candidates for US presidency are mentioning Ronald Reagan a lot. To be honest, I do not know about Reagan so why don't you start talking about yourself and your would-be policies because the Reagan I know is a ray gun.

Like there are nuisance candidates for presidency in the PH. Its the same thing all over again. Its because lawmakers are either dumb and balls-less that they do not have the balls to rewrite the constitution to have requirements for presidency. Its a waste of resources and this is happening because there are people who thrive in the circus like the dumb and incompetent media who does not have the balls to criticize.
"If anyone, then, knows the good they ought to do and doesn't do it, it is sin for them."


 


Samurai X, Yu Yu Hakusho or Ghostfighter and Dragonball Z are precursors to Naruto. Do you get the meaning of this? The founding fathers, Reagan and their good leaders are precursors in the USA. Somewhat similar to PH heroes who fought for independence.

Alright I think it is okay to mention them once in a while in speeches but what is more important is you are an original. I mean you have influences but you are unique in your own way.

I guess what happened to Aguinaldo and Bonifacio can be likened to Kenshin and his mentor. These are founding fathers of the PH so to speak but they had a feud on leadership. So it is more like feuding fathers. To master the final attack, only one survives because that is the nature of the Hiten Mitsurugi style. But as you can see, there are healthier models in coexisting for master and students that we should follow like that of Master Jeremiah and Eugene, Goku and Vegeta and the teams in Naruto.
"Do not do to others what you do not wish to be done to yourself. Desiring to sustain oneself, one sustains others; desiring to develop oneself, one develops others."
Mentoring is not about killing but sustaining yourself and other people.

Do not be offended guys but take this as a challenge. I remember this poem I recited in our Rhetoric class in college. I truncated it but you can view the full writing on the link. Hope you guys digest every word from it.


I am a Filipino - Carlos P. Romulo

I am a Filipino. In my blood runs the immortal seed of heroes - seed that flowered down the centuries in deeds of courage and defiance. In my veins yet pulses the same hot blood that sent Lapulapu to battle against the alien foe that drove Diego Silang and Dagohoy into rebellion against the foreign oppressor.

I am a Filipino, child of the marriage of the East and the West. The East, with its languor and mysticism, its passivity and endurance, was my mother, and my sire was the West that came thundering across the seas with the Cross and Sword and the Machine. I am of the East, an eager participant in its struggles for liberation from the imperialist yoke. But I also know that the East must awake from its centuried sleep, shape of the lethargy that has bound her limbs, and start moving where destiny awaits.

For, I, too, am of the West, and the vigorous peoples of the West have destroyed forever the peace and quiet that once were ours. I can no longer live, being apart from those world now trembles to the roar of bomb and cannon shot. For no man and no nation is an island, but a part of the main, there is no longer any East and West - only individuals and nations making those momentous choices that are hinges upon which history resolves.

I am a Filipino born of freedom and I shall not rest until freedom shall have been added unto my inheritance - for myself and my children's children - forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment