Friday, October 23, 2015

Simple Plan

Hallo guys. We are about to elect politicians in the highest offices of the land next year. My opinion is that they should have simple plan because simple plan means simple solutions. From there you can move to on more complicated problems. Like in Algebra, you do not jump into Chapter Nine unless you are a genius. You learn the basics first okay?

Like I want to jog early in the morning. When I go out at 4am, I am wary of people around because you never know what dangers maybe lurking in the shadows. Then I worry about where do I jog because the streets are not supposed to be jogging areas. It is where people walk. People jog on parks where it is safe because there is a security guard and the air is fresher because of the trees. Now you can focus on jogging. The nearest park in my area is a private school and that you have to pay for a jogger's pass. Then the next park would be a one hour ride and the next ones are farther away. HASSLE. If I am politician, I will have my constituents have easy access to parks.



I studied in a catholic school from elementary to high school that is why I love the nuns. It is run by the Religious for the Virgin Mary (RVM) sisters. Have you heard cases of corruption against nuns? Tell me about it. Cause there is nothing from this end that I know of. It is probably because they can contain their lust better than the priests. That is why I think nuns are better executioners.

Let's say in a two-hour movie in the theaters. Who is the first to go to the restroom to pee? Right it is the men who pee first and then makes two trips more. The women meanwhile are sitting pretty in their seats for the whole duration of the movie.

I am not saying this is true for all okay? Cause the nuns are special women who received discipline training that they hold fast to the laws.

And why are nuns more disciplined? Its because it is only Yes or No for them. No in-between. Its either wrong or right. Its either written in the rules or not. In governing, be like the nuns. Simple plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment