Friday, December 11, 2015

Horrible Bosses

There were three ladies washing their clothes by the riverside when a fairy godmother appeared who says that Make a wish and it shall be granted.

First lady: I want to look like Smiley. Poof. And her face becomes Smiley.
Second lady: I want to look like Jessy. Poof. And her face becomes Jessy.
Third lady: [Stands up and slips down] What the ass. Poof. And her face becomes an ass.

Never gets old.

Hey guys, why I am retelling stories is because when you are corny like me is you laugh with me. Its better to laugh than to cry. It takes less muscles to laugh so in crying your energy will be depleted. I think laughing is the fountain of youth.


I did not have a hot babe boss but believe or not I was harassed by the optometrist when I had my eyes checked. I cannot explain but her hands smelled weird and I have an idea what it is when I was home. Anyway my first boss was an eccentric guy with unruly hair. He just comes and go, never taught me nothing. It did occur to me that he knows nothing. Why eccentric is that he has a bottle in his car than he pees on. And what the hell, who makes a comb out of paper clips that are pieced together? Crazy.

My second boss was a neatness buff. His polo was ironed crisp that the edges can cut you, the hair parted on one side with pomade and carries an attache case. He likes to bowl so that was our something in common that we played bowling in company tournaments. Last time I heard is he died young. Not crying haha, was trying to make your cry guys, its the truth. He was a kind boss though so I have good memories about him.


My third boss is when I was hired in a new company. We usually go outside during the day that we have to work extended hours to make the reports. Good thing the company provides us dinner that we list our orders for food. The delivery comes in bulk and there is no labels on the food content on the restaurant we ordered from that day so I just get the food which looks good. The stupid boss meanwhile was showing off, playing with his cellphone, the sound set to very loud. Remember this was around the year 2000 that cellphones are the news. When he get tired is he looked for his food, was irritated and checked our food one by one. He mumbled something when he saw mine and went back to his place grudgingly. He threw dagger looks my way the rest of the evening.


I know that writers write for themselves first of all, and when the readers read this is they make their own interpretations as they mold the characters into themselves. My boss is a hot babe.

So in reverse, what makes a good boss?


As I tole you, I have worked in many companies and divisions that I encountered many bosses. When you find the qualities you wanted in one boss, hopefully less of the bad, is you get lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment