Sunday, December 13, 2015

New Clothes

A vain Emperor who cares about nothing except wearing and displaying clothes hires two weavers who promise him the finest, best suit of clothes from a fabric invisible to anyone who is unfit for his position or "hopelessly stupid". The Emperor's ministers cannot see the clothes themselves, but pretend that they can for fear of appearing unfit for their positions and the Emperor does the same. Finally the weavers report that the suit is finished, they mime dressing him and the Emperor marches in procession before his subjects. The townsfolk play along with the pretense, not wanting to appear unfit for their positions or stupid. Then a child in the crowd, too young to understand the desirability of keeping up the pretense, blurts out that the Emperor is wearing nothing at all and the cry is taken up by others. The Emperor suspects the assertion is true, but continues the procession.

Let's talk about clothes. An emperor with absolute power hostages people. So they play along, anything to please the emperor. I tole you absolute power corrupts and is not healthy for the kingdom because they stagnate each other with the bullshit to please the emperor.

There is nothing wrong with being confident but there is fine line between confidence and arrogance. I guess you are arrogant for me if you do not make sense.

Its nice to see cat fights in wrestling but have you seen a man and a woman fight in wrestling? That is why we have the girls and boys division.

I am not saying you should not date, attraction is normal for people but when you are in a relationship you do not flirt around because how many future HOFers in fighting retire undefeated?

I mighty pissed off okay? I haven't had any sex in five years!

Why I am a big fight fan is because murder is different from homicide. In martial arts fighting, you plan to knock out the opponent, the kills are accidental so the referee and the paramedics should always be ready to stop the fight. I mean its better to release the violence inside the ring than in indiscriminate firing of guns.



What's wrong with being confident? I have no new clothes. Its because I am not an emperor. With great power comes great responsibility. That is why the need for transparency and opposition in governments that there is checks and balances to make sure the leaders stay disciplined.

Truth is I can wait because I wouldn't have waited this long if not for you.




Sorry I disappoint you guys. I'm a copycat.

No comments:

Post a Comment