Sunday, December 13, 2015

Z Nation [Update]

I get stuck on episode number three. But if you think about it is that television shows are non living things. Therefore you can leave them anytime or you can have marathon-viewing. Its because shows do not feel anything. I have to marathon one these days.


Okay just saw this randomly in the net so I give it a go. My plan is to break the jalousie windows in my third floor room, get out and climb to the roof. Zombies cannot climb as a general rule so no way they get me up there. I know I can get more than four items but to obey the rules, I will not complain.

I will get the machete first because you need to defend yourself at all times and the thick blade is for durability. Flashlight is next cause you need to find your way in the dark. For my getaway I go for the jeep because it is a box. Hopefully the car is a manual type because the automatic is for girly girls and girly boys.

And finely I get the respirator mask because when you go to a secluded place, you never know the air up there that is protection from farts.





No comments:

Post a Comment