Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Picking a Leader

Hey guys let us review the universal criteria for picking a leader. Every corporation have this as a guide. First is the person should not be a criminal so if the person is being investigated for crimes is you disqualify and send the person to prison. However if the issue is awkwardness is you do not take it seriously because it is not serious.

Next would be family life which means the person is taking care of the family and is not into adulterous affairs because it reflects the leadership style. The attitude is being able to teach people meaning you get substance when you hear the person speak.

And then we talk of experience, a leader should not be a novice.

Say I constructing a five-story building and I am looking at resumes for Project Manager. No Project Managers and Deputy Project Managers applied. The applicants are superintendents from the main contractor and there are the owners of subcontractors in plumbing and electrical works.

Naturally I will interview the superintendents first before the specialty trades. I'll be honest, it would be difficult for me to pick specialty trade owners as my Project Manager. If it comes to that, my questions would be what do you know about concreting, form works and steel bars?


No comments:

Post a Comment