Friday, December 18, 2015

Insterstellar

Hey guys, I am not presenting myself as a godly and religious person because I am not. I wish I am a better person. I sin. I am a Catholic and I studied in a Catholic school in my primary and secondary education. I go to church to hear fine stories, listen to fine music and check out fine women. That's all.

If you ask me who is my God is I do not know. I look up at the stars at night and search for Orion which is distinguishable with the three stars closely lined up in a row.

You know we have here a morning mass leading up to Christmas eve, which started yesterday and its a hassle when the nearby chapel has the loudspeaker like as early as now, they preparing for the mass with the mic test. I mean come on, not all people want to hear the mass at this time of the day.


Inspector Javert is a lonely man, devoted his life to search for Valjean, and when he finely finds him, he commits suicide cause he doesn't know what to do with Valjean. What is a cowboy who draws a gun but wouldn't fire? Is from the broke-back mountain.

What I mean is your religion should be family. For a man, his God is his wife. And for a woman, her God is her husband. What is said about Javert's family life? When you are a married man, you must be responsible for your wife which means you work doubly hard to provide your family a good future. Even triple as hard. So exhaust all ways to find work, you lazy fag. I mean that Javert is a fag, because not all fags are lazy.

This is the problem when fags get married because they are not man enough to take care of the wife and children. The fault of the woman is that she sees red flags and decided to go with the marriage.

For faggots, marriage is not for you. Why is because you never be satisfied with each other. You have your family as your religion to take care of.


I hear church music.

Javert is a good policeman but he cannot wait. Valjean promised him that he gives himself up when he is finished helping the man who needed help. Javert has a confused understanding of the rule of law, he cannot accept change. As it is, he killed himself.

Okay I concede that there are people who draws guns that they wouldn't fire and they are not from the broke-back mountain. They are peace-makers and peace-keepers.

You say you are a tough guy, prove it inside the ring. Its where fighters meet their match. I am not a tough guy, not this kind. The security guards, the police and the military have their own fights. We all have different kinds of fights. Understand? Understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment