Monday, December 14, 2015

Acceptance


We all have dealed with deaths. With losses. To tell the truth I have cried long before my father passed away because I know it was imminent. He was in and out of the hospital and he was old. Still when he died is I had a difficult time dealing with it. I wanna be with him. I watched his body being cut by the embalmer until they told me to go away.

I understand that is much more painful to deal with accidents. The picture tells of the five stages of grief but it comes natural so no need to consult the picture. You deny but you cannot deny it cause he's not there anymore. You get angry at yourself for things you did, things you didn't do. You get angry at other people for mistreating him.

Whatever it is, you have to accept it because life goes on for us who were left behind. You got to be well because you have your family to take care of.

So you think about what were your earlier goals in life. When you are in a dangerous business, you have to accept that accidents happen. Then you have closure.






No comments:

Post a Comment