Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Workshop

Hey, you guys have a feminine side? I mean that is automatic for women but for men, what are your feminine stuff? Its an activity where the participants are mostly women. For example I write blogs and read books. As you can see in the right side panels, most of my blog roll consists of girls. Why? It is because few men write. Okay, I admit that I know how to cross-stitch and this activity makes my brain tick because you apply the patterns into the cloth. Ironing and sewing, you learn when you live independently. And gardening is feminine.


Bucket List (Hygge)
1. Cultivating medicinal plants including bonsai, flowers and orchids.
2. Burying your legs on rice paddies, the sweat cools you down with the wind.
3. Daydreaming of fields of gold and planning the cold summer nights.
4. Driving in the countryside with the top down, you forget your shades.
5. Harvesting fruits of labor and celebrating the hard day's work with wine.
6. Candle light dinners and talking, reminiscing at the fireplace.
7. Singing duets with the wife as the wife plays the guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment