Monday, November 30, 2015

Musical Monday


Hey Guys, this is what I do when I hear a new song that I like. I try and make sure I write words or phrases about it if I cannot recognize the artist. The hook goes Uh huh huh It's Christmas and the speakers are not that good so I listened in intently until I heard the rest of the song. So I write So much love to share and It's Christmas. You then google or yahoo it up, whatever works for you, and you will find the title of the song.




The moral of the story is that you buy the full album because you never know what catches your ear until you hear it. You do not underestimate Christmas albums either.

Life is a box of chocolates...

Appeared in the 1994 film Forrest Gump, when the lead character Forrest Gump (played by Tom Hanks) says "Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

The book Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami, first published in Japanese in 1987, and in English in 1989, has the following: "Just remember, life is like a box of chocolates." ... "You know, they've got these chocolate assortments, and you like some but you don't like others? And you eat all the ones you like, and the only ones left are the ones you don't like as much? I always think about that when something painful comes up. "Now I just have to polish these off, and everything'll be OK.' Life is a box of chocolates."
https://en.wiktionary.org


This is what you get when you buy a box of assorted chocolates. I don't like guessing. The chocolates I like are choco mallows, chocolates with almonds, milk chocolates and dark chocolates. I buy a box of chocolates when I feel like it. Like right now, I have a box of choco mallows, its chocolate covered marsmallow biscuits.


So for people who are wondering, why so many nominations for chocolates yet they do not win major awards, wonder no more, its because you are not fully free.

When you can see yourself regardless of age, weight, sexuality, height, gender, skin color, country and religion is the time you are finally free.

To be clear, I do not hate homosexuals in general because they are also entertaining, smart and talented. What I hate is bad people. I do not believe in same sex relationships because they do not fit. Simple as that. The law is fair but firm.

You know guys I think that the cause of the ebola virus is homosexuality among the monkeys.

Why Ebola is so dangerous

The Ebola outbreak in West Africa is the world's deadliest to date and the World Health Organization has declared an international health emergency as more than 3,850 people have died of the virus in Guinea, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Nigeria this year.

What is Ebola?

Ebola is a viral illness of which the initial symptoms can include a sudden fever, intense weakness, muscle pain and a sore throat, according to the World Health Organization (WHO). And that is just the beginning: subsequent stages are vomiting, diarrhoea and - in some cases - both internal and external bleeding.

The disease infects humans through close contact with infected animals, including chimpanzees, fruit bats and forest antelope.

It then spreads between humans by direct contact with infected blood, bodily fluids or organs, or indirectly through contact with contaminated environments. Even funerals of Ebola victims can be a risk, if mourners have direct contact with the body of the deceased.
http://www.bbc.com/news/



When you lost a twin tower is you build a new twin tower.


No comments:

Post a Comment