Sunday, November 29, 2015

Price Tag


I have a price tag. Everybody has a price. I sleep on my left side hugging a pillow or a stuffed toy. I also sleep with my eyes closed.






What I mean is that you invest time, resources and effort in everything that you do. You pay to be where you are. To be with someone. When you get there, you also pay the price of success. Some do not have the peace of mind because they feel bad being successful when there are so many people struggling. Some get injured. Your privacy is then invaded by the paparazzi. So you look for role-models and learn what they have done to deal with success.


When you doing things you love for the right reasons, then its worth your time, resources and effort even if it means that there are things you do not want.

No comments:

Post a Comment