Saturday, November 14, 2015

Online Shopping

Hello. Como esta? Have you shopped online? I tell you that is good for you because it has discounts and sales. But you have to wise about it and get the basic needs. Medicine, baby stuff, office supplies, tools and equipments are fool-proof because it is generic if you know what I mean. Like fragrances, candles and oil essences are safe to get because they are for everybody. For clothes, shoes and apparel, it is better to shop personally so you can try it on and you can look in the mirror and stuff.

I have a Nike cap, a Sketchers safety shoes and a Vibram five-finger pair that I shopped online. I get the internet address from search engines and referral from friends. Then I get a bank account separate from my savings account. When I am decided on the items I want is only the time I transfer the funds from my savings to my online shopping bank account. Actually this system is recommended to me by the bank clerk because she is an online shopper as well. It is safer that you leave one dollar on your online shopping bank account because thefts happen. Understood?

Yes I know that the shoes I should shop personally but I have no choice at that moment so the shoes fit enough because I carefully followed the detailed guide for the shoe sizes which involved measuring my bare foot. You do not want to risk this because it is risky.

Now I keep in mind that my shoe size in Sketchers is US 10 and in Nike it is US 10.5 so when I want to get a new pair is convenient that you know it. It is a hassle when you do not know your shoe size. Its like wasting time. Time is gold okay? Its ridiculous if you are a US 10 size and you will try to fit in US 7 or US 13. Do not waste your time in nonsense.

Shopping for food online meanwhile is a no-no. Why would you do that?

This is when I has extensive research on what camera to get. Whether to buy the DSLR with kit lenses, or the get the body and get my preferred lens range or get a compact and durable Point and shoot camera. My suggestion is that for gadgets, appliances, machines and electronics, you get the guarantee from friends. Ask around on actual experience whether the online shop delivered.

Okay you can have your candies and gummies shipped because they have preservatives. Thing is do not forget to brush your teeth.

This is just a suggestion guys because you can make your own technique in ordering for clothing, shoes and apparel to make sure it fits you. If not, you can always give it as a gift.



No comments:

Post a Comment