Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Social Media

Good Morning Guys, I know that this is cliche that you teach a person how to fish, the person will not starve anymore because the person will have to fish for his own food. When we feed the homeless people is a short-term solution because the next day, the homeless gonna beg for food again. So we find a lasting solution for poverty because I know that we can sympathize with them, that we all feel hungriness.

I do not hate homeless people but I am wary of them. Its better to err on the side of caution. In a crowded queue line, I usually transfer my wallet from the back pocket to the front. Sure, I have offended the person behind me and the person is not too happy about it but I do not care. I care for my wallet.

For celebrities, your presence alone on social media is a daily inspiration to us people because you are role-models that we pattern our lives on the tracks you have made.

To teach a person how to fish is also to equip them a fishing rod with a hook, line and sinker. And a bait. So its like a loan to start a business. Let's say the person knows how to fish but he always goes home empty-handed, his businesses was a fail. What to do with this person? Its better you take the person under your wing, as a business partner or a part of your employ so you show him how its done personally.

How about the other homeless people? Obviously you cannot help them all so do not feel guilty about the things you cannot do or you are unable to do because we are all limited. Our resources are limited. Our time is limited. On the physical and in spirit. How? We have physical measurements and emotional quotients.

If we understand one another, it means that we have the same EQ. Birds of the same feather are the same birds.

Calling names.

Take care of our environment.

Wake up.

Message received.

Keeping the faith.

New thinking. I know I have shared this before but for the newcomers.
I write an alternate ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment