Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Aquaria

Salut! Ca va? Tu me manques. Je t'adore. Je t'embrasse, Voltaire. Hey all, photos taken from the KLCC Aquaria, at the top floor of the KLCC, its a supermall because aside from it functioning as a mall, its also takes you to everywhere in Malaysia - it connects directly to the Airport via train and buses. It has the inter-state trains and there are taxis, buses to take you to the Central Bus Terminal from which you can go to the other states. The monorail is also a walking distance away. When I went here, there was a slogan-making contest asking to describe the KLCC Aquaria and I wrote "A feast for the eyes and food for the rest of the senses". I actually won a complimentary ticket to any destination of Firefly Airways and I chose to go to Thailand. I can say that I was face to face with a shark! Scary but YAY!







So there is great white shark, the samurai fish, the arowana, stingray, clown fishes, turtles with different pattern, unknown-to-me fishes, sea horses and Nemo and Dory. I am showing this to you because you should visit shark tanks and aquariums, we have here in the PH the Ocean Park so go there. Why? Because you can.

We are lucky to live in this time because the early explorers do not have the luxury of aquariums, scuba diving apparatus, underwater cameras and the like to observe fishes and marine animals in their natural habitat. The explorers used the net to catch and observe the fishes but obviously a hassle for them because they want to see how the fishes live underwater and how they interact with each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment