Sunday, November 22, 2015

Personal Hygiene

Hi Guys, I cut the hair in my armpits and I think its not a good idea cause those are like toilets and garbage bins that collects sweat. And odor. You flush toilets and garbage bins are emptied into garbage trucks because it is smelly. This is why you have to shower before going to sleep and physical activities that made you perspire a lot. Because when you douse perfume and deodorants to your armpits, the pores will be clogged. However, the sweat finds its way out in your chest, forehead and the back. The armpits are natural sweat passage ways so its best also for women to not shave the hair in their armpits. I mean you look so fine but are you smelly?


So do not apply perfume and deodorant in your armpits. You put perfume in places where there are few pores like the place near the ears, on your inside wrists up to the elbow bend and I guess find where there is little or no hair.



No comments:

Post a Comment