Monday, November 16, 2015

Love Yourself


gavotte
1 a dance of French peasant origin marked by the raising rather than sliding of the feet
2 a tune for the gavotte in moderately quick 4⁄4 time




Actually I downloaded the video in face exercises so do not judge me. I massage my face at least once a month. Who doesn't want to look good? I apply a mixture of olive oil, cinnamon powder and honey with hot water. This is edible and healthy so you can ingest it and bald/balding people can apply it to grow their hair. If I am lazy to prepare is I have lotion and powder.

I have an Issey Miyake and Kenzo Power perfumes and Brut for after-shave. I have no particular bathing soap but if I have a choice is I get a body wash shampoo. That's about it my simple beauty regimen.

They say the cream will always rise to the top. 
They say that good people are always first to drop. 
What of Kurt Cobain, will his presence still remain? 
Remember JFK, ever saintly in a way. 
Where are you now?

Tale of two guys who rise to the top. One cannot handle it and one was assassinated. I do not know the whole story of JFK but he will be remembered as a saint while Kurt Cobain who was not able to handle the pain and the mindgames, he killed himself. I mean why would you hurt yourself? Love yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment