Monday, November 16, 2015

Sports Betting

Hey Guys, I seldom bet on sports but when I do I am bad at it. I cannot predict matches. Like in the 2013 NBA finals, Miami was going into game 7 with a tremendous momentum because of an amazing come from behind win against the Spurs in game 6. The autistic that I am, I betted 50 dollars on the Spurs to win so there are many takers that I influenced my friend into betting 100 dollars. Indirectly I mean cause I did not know he was a betting man. As we know, Miami went on to win the championship.

I would think I am an impulsive bettor. In the Lotto, I see people lining up there but I do not care. But once in a blue moon, I would bet on the Lotto.

There are people who are sort of not one hundred percent because they want assurance. Say there are bettors who bet in favor of the opponent of Pacquiao so that when Pacquiao wins, they are happy because they are Pacquiao fans. In case Pacquiao loses, they be compensated with the money winnings. What the freak, that is straddling on two places at the same time.

So we can conclude that momentum is true. Momentum happens when you are pushed. Same way that Miami was pushed to the brink of elimination, they recovered and had momentum the next game.


A Walk To Remember Soundtrack


Yo guys, you like anything that you think is sappy, lame, cheesy, out of style or old-fashioned for most people that you do not talk about it that much? That you syncopate about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment