Thursday, November 5, 2015

Positive Thinking

Hello Guys. Are you an optimistic person? It means do you find positive things in all circumstances? Thinking positive is healthy because it makes you feel good. Makes you hopeful even though it is not necessarily the truth. Like it moves you from point A to point B. Do you get what I mean?

Say me for example I am in a bookstore and I see a cute lady with a hint of smile and shows her armpit to me to check if it is clean or white. Then say I think that that is a friendly sign so I approached her and I find her comfortable to talk to. I get her number and we exchange messages and one thing led to another so now we are dating. This is only in theory so you can try to think positive okay?

"What matters most is getting off. You cannot make progress without making decisions." Jim Rohn


"60 stone woman, 22, who was once 'Britain's fattest teenager' has to be lifted from her flat by a CRANE in seven hour procedure before going to hospital." http://www.dailymail.co.uk

That is why you must be physically fit so you can carry yourself. Imagine the hassle she caused the neighborhood and town. Its because her weight was holding her down.

Emotionally speaking, what are the things that hold us down? That is why you exercise mentally so that you be more exposed to the world. The plane rolls up the runway to gather momentum and take off.

Negativity holds us down so think positive okay?


No comments:

Post a Comment